Sunday, February 20, 2011

Will's Nursery

I finally finished Will's nursery. It's amazing how a looming due date can be extra motivating.
J.J. (with a little help from Jack) built the cornice board. Once Will gets here we will be adding pictures to the frames (thanks Lindsey!) I added a little animal print to a small lamp. I had to sneak it in where his daddy wouldn't really notice it.




Inspired by one of Laci's many sweet dresses, I decided to use my fabric scraps to make owls for the big canvas. Will needed a Hog for his room and his verse is Jeremiah 29:11. Since my handwriting looks similar to Jack's, Kristy Hunter helped finish my canvases (she has the artist ability that I continually pray for.) Poor J.J. continually gets sucked into my many projects. He did such a great job painting Will's dresser!


Some of my sweet girlfriends had this pillow made for Will. I love a monogram!!! The back will have all of Will's birth info.


2 comments:

  1. I am very impressed!!! It looks great! I think you are very domestic and virtuous. :-) You will be an amazing mother of two boys. Jack and Will are very blessed to have you as a mom! Can't wait to meet Will!
    Luv u!
    -Sammi

    ReplyDelete