Saturday, January 7, 2012

Woo Pig Sooie

Go Hogs! Since the Razorbacks were playing in the Cotton Bowl we had to spend our day dedicated to all things Hogs. The March Family, also a Hog-lovin' family, came over for a play-date. The kids played hard and all earned good naps. Plus, I love any excuse to break out the Razorback gear.
Will, Jack, Brayden and Connor

Jack and Brayden

These cute boys are about the same age as my boys and they play so well together. Lindsey and I have been friends for a long time so it is always fun (and a little wild) when we get all these boys together.





We made Razorback sugar cookies. Cami bravely came over to play with all these boys. Her mommy and daddy had an errand to run so we just added another little one to the mix. The kids were too cute and loved eating the dough and icing. I have learned over the past couple of years that it isn't the final product but the whole process that is the most important and fun.



Of course, we had to let the whole neighborhood know that we were fired up for the game with our Razorback wreath on the door. One of my friends, Kristy Hunter, made the Game Day sign. I added the wreath. I used some netted ribbon, floral wire and a cheap grapevine wreath from Hobby Lobby. I love big decorations.

  
Since it was a late game we left the kids at home to go to bed and my honey and I got to have a little adult time. My mom and aunt graciously agreed to watch my babies. Our good friends, the Porbeck's, had some friends over to their house to watch the game. Our great day ended perfectly as we concluded such a great season with a win over Kansas State! Go Hogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment