Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Will

Happy Birthday to My Sweet Baby Will!!






Dear Lord,
I praise your name for my baby William George. His smile fills up my heart. I pray that Will grows up to be a Man of God.  I ask that love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control will be developed in his character. Joy is already rooted so deeply inside him. I ask that he will always give his love and joy as generously as he does now. I pray Will's determination to let me know what he wants will be burned into his heart and grow into a determination to stand for what his right. Thank you Lord for this child - he has ingrained in me (along with his brother) a love I could not have imagine before.









My Blessings.



No comments:

Post a Comment