Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

As my family celebrated the resurrection of our Savior, my Nannie went home to see him. It was a complicated day. We started the day heading to church. Here are my sweet boys in their ties - so cute I couldn't stand it.



 Here is my Nannie the day that Will was born. This picture makes my heart warm. She loved my boys so much. They are 2 of her 4 great-grandchildren. After battling cancer, she went home with Jesus. She was a strong Christian woman - a great example.

Here are a few pictures of pre-Easter activities. We had a big egg hunt at my house last week. Unfortunately, as everyone was arriving I realized Will had a high fever. It was not a fun day for my precious baby.




So thankful for all these precious kids that I have watched grow up over the past several years. Especially thankful for their mommies - my great friends!!


We started our weekend at GranAnn's (J.J.'s mom) house. She taught us how to make this cute bunny cake. We started with 2 cake rounds and cut one into ears and a bow tie. Jack and his cousin Trenton decorated it.


My family at my parents' house with our Easter basket. What is it about being at my parents' house that makes me feel like a kid again? I love it.


Easter morning with their Easter baskets.


Easter morning


My dad went to church with us (my mom was at the hospital with Nannie). When Jack picked out his tie he told me that D'Bob would like it - he wears one to work everyday.

My honey.

I am so thankful for my family. And so thankful that my Nannie is watching over our family in heaven.



No comments:

Post a Comment