Thursday, December 22, 2011

Will at 10 Months


I can't believe my baby is 10 months old. The time has gone so fast (some days have felt slower than others.)

1 Month

2 Months

3 Months








4 Months

5 Months

6 Months












7 Months

8 Months

9 Months

















Each month I take a picture of you laying next to the key. I did it with Jack too. Now I can watch you grow!

Will, you are such a sweet blessing. I know that you will be crawling any day now. You constantly get on your knees and rock. I am convinced it is because you want to follow your big brother around. You smile and laugh at everything he does. You have a smile on your face 95% of the time, always willing to give any stranger a big smile. What a charmer!
You hate your bottle (just like Jack did) and cry any time you see it. You love to eat other foods and are just starting on table food.
Praise the Lord that the past few months you have become a champ sleeper. Two longs naps a day and mostly sleeping through the night. As long as you have your plug (pacifier) you are a happy camper!

No comments:

Post a Comment